Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

14 October 2008

Sorry for this, out-of-towners...


Central coast folks,

With the notable exception of Little Jewford, you are all pussies. What the hell is wrong with you?!?! If you are even reading this then you should have been there for the Full Hunter Moon. I don't want to hear some winy bullshit about how you were (for example) babysitting your brother's kids for his wedding anniversary or some other lie like that. Fuck you people.

That is all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, guilty. My bro says thank you. No lie, you think I would come up with something that lame?

you suck

Anonymous said...

This out-of-towner is coming out to ride with you next Wed. and make you feel all better.

Lord Hayden said...

I was enjoying the full moon over some campfire-cooked hobo dinner in Rocky Mountain National Park. Where were YOU?

reverend dick said...

-yes, I think you are quite capable of coming up with things far worse (even) than that.

-I don't like the sound of that.

-I was (all by my lonesome) on the bluff overlooking Barloy and #50...at the end of Mud Hen Express, among other places.

Hunter Cycles said...

my boss is an asshole...