Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

02 April 2008

my Log does not judge...


This is my personal log ("Captain Monterey?....ouch) in which I make proclamations and/or boasts. Then I'm forced to eat my words.

LSD with J and the trailer yesterday. Maybe 46miles? Brown Lunch included, and then lots more gratuitous trail riding. My legs are wooden. "Everything feels within reach", indeed...


N now has whatever Itis it is that J had...her belly is grumbling. Hopefully all is well, soon. Not least because we're looking at Gooseberry this weekend, some randomness in the week following (it's Spring Break) maybe including Moab...don't get yer hopes up. Then the following weekend, perhaps an overnight trip along Indians from Arroyo Seco and back again with the whole family. I was that impressed.

What the hell are YOU doing?



And I gotta mention: I highly recommend Django to any of y'all who enjoy a good Western. The production value is crap, but that's part of the charm. Truly a great one.

3 comments:

bloodline said...

what the hell am i doing? i'm still waiting for the minnesota trails to dry, and money to stop going out and start coming in..

reverend dick said...

well then it sounds like you are in a fine position to take in Django and some or all of it's more than 50 unauthorized sequels. Apparently it was so popular in Jamaica, that people shot up theaters...it certainly inspired many western themed ska songs...

And I had enzo morricone on my ipod yesterday while riding...

Anonymous said...

im smoking a blunt on the lower east side drinkin a 40. iwas at this party- hype party, 1st time i ever herd krs1...