Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

10 September 2008

Everbody: REMAIN CALM

You all know the deal. Nobody panic or use this an opportunity to invade sovereign nations while deflecting unpopularity at home. That way, no one else gets hurt or is revealed as a hypocrite.

And speaking of hypocrites....




I must have one.

Can you picture what this leprotic abomination of a Brooks will look like after a winter's worth of riding? It will have a mangy bald spot the undeniable size and shape of my ass. Words fail me. Click it to truly appreciate the horrible rightness.



Picture from Eurobike via Velo Orange

5 comments:

Jack Durham said...

Good lord! It's simultaneously beautiful and hideous. I want to look away, but I can't.

Anonymous said...

I'll eat it ...

fxdwhl said...

no feed lot shit stains?

kidding, but not really.

i wouldn't worry about winter, summer funk could really make that saddle interesting.

bloodline said...

i always wanted to see yer wear pattern....i'm saying yr a 'tipper'

Anonymous said...

I wanna pet it.