Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

31 January 2010

who knows a hero?



Here's some pictures:




That was Day 1.




That was Day 2. (Which included among others La Honda, Alpine, and Pescadero roads...holy ish those are primo!)

The 2 Days of driving SAG for the Team Joselyn's Training Camp. You know I'm a big shot sponsor this year.

All's I can say is: To anyone who has ever driven support on any of the cockamamie rides I have planned or been on, Thank You. Now I know.



Oh, and the Full Wolf Moon? A howling success. 14% wider and 30% brighter! Bikes, gloomy cloud cover which kept the riff raff out yet gave way to the perfect moonlit idyll, drunken stupor...check, check, check.

As you were.

5 comments:

blackcatbicycles said...

doesn't that fag in white know that white's not cool in winter? nobody wants to see that douche's ass crack as soon there is a hint of water on the road. fag. he probably shaves his legs too. fag.

Lord Hayden said...

Man did I pull a monster tick out of my chest after that moon ride. I think I am fine though. It's normal to get chills from listening to Nickelback, right?

fxdwhl said...

do you guys have the Lyme Disease out there? nasty shit is everywhere round here.

reverend dick said...

yes.

Lord Hayden said...

I've had the northern WI blend of Lyme Disease already, it'd be greedy of me to double-dip.