Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

28 January 2010

oof!


How about this weather, hunh?

Yes, it sure has been raining...and it is scheduled (pronounced like it's spelled) to rain even more on Saturday! So in an attempt to actually ride the bikes, the Full Wolf Moon is being rescheduled (that's right, you heard right) for tonight: Friday night at 7:30 in the evening. Meet at the Parker Flats Cut-off entrance. You know the one.

There will be the riding from town for those interested- get at me.

In the event of a dry(ish) Saturday night, well, the Full Moon will be on then, too. Carry on.

4 comments:

Lord Hayden said...

hmm...you must get your weather from a different place than I. Forecast I'm looking at says rain tonight, partly cloudy Sat. night. Who is the internet lying to?

reverend dick said...

14% wider and 30% brighter than any other full moon in the year. Perigee and whatnot.

Yeaaaaaaah! {guitar chord} we gotta fight...for our right...

The inertubet may have been lying to me. How about both nights? We'll see how it is tonight- recon style.

Jonny Hamachi said...

I think the Lord is right Rev.

Diggin the camo, can I get full bike shot?

Lord Hayden said...

There is a big green blob headed towards Monterey. If I tilt my head just right it looks like a middle finger.