Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

11 December 2008

humps gotten and gotten over?

Due to the screwy conditions all around- the prescribed burn, people's misplaced invitations (I heard K___ invited some gal he's internet friendly with, and then jumped ship...and she and friends of hers may or may not be showing up at) the now closed yellow tanker area, other people's morale, or work ethic....

We may or may not be riding anyway. Obviously, for a number of reasons, parking at the water tanker would not be wise. Call me on my remote control phone or something.



Group rides are the best!

7 comments:

Lord Hayden said...

I love a good debacle. I changed my mind and was going to show up, with a stealthy park job away from the entrance. Call me if you are not going to be there, I don't have your number anymore.

reverend dick said...

aaaaah forget it.

Lord Hayden said...

I'm going to take up a hobby that requires less planning.

reverend dick said...

Well. The Full Moon Ride should be a set thing, with no ifs/andds/ors/buts...BUT IF there's all this back AND forth OR accomodation, then well it gets out of hand.

Next month, assuming there is one, we'll have a set plan, and leave the workarounds to the individuals. Trying to accomodate everbody's scheduling needs is BS.

Lord Hayden said...

We'll see. I heard Jesus was talking about blowing up the moon for his birthday this year.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I thought so. Shoulda went to the gig, bitches. That's alls I'm sayin.

Anonymous said...

riding near a burning munitions dump by the toxic smoke obscured light of the full moon may be hazardous to one's health. that's all i'm sayin'.

i'll also say that i'm still lame.