Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

28 February 2008

I got a knife...

"I hate my parents, too." Female Trouble is one of my favoritest movies. John Waters at his finest. The Baltimore accents make me laugh and laugh. Sorry, Baltimore, you're funny sounding. And full of weirdos.

Here's a home furnishing I can really get behind. The home defense table...



From dead asleep to kicking ass in seconds flat...


There was trailering today, but it was quick and cameraless. Felt good on the climbs- that detour thru Pebble Beach is the cooolest. And plus I get the super swoopy downhill thru Veteran's and no traffic on the ups? Done. As for the extended trailered climbing: thinking about the comments from yesterday's post and the climbing loaded theme, I really moved around fore&aft on the saddle to good effect today. Found such a sweet spot on the rivet for the Monterey Mystery Spot that I smiled all the way up. That's fun bike riding. Most times, I just get bogged down in the pull and grit my teeth to suffer through; telling myself (keep breathing) "it'll be over soon, stay on it and pull" while sitting and gripping. Not today, and the movement made all the difference. Thanks, Thinking about Climbing!

Looks like no G.A.S. for me this weekend- bummer. Maybe I'll go race CCCX instead. I mentioned it to N and she said she wants to bring her friends and heckle. Bill, that's your influence biting me in the ass. That's what I need, 3 giggly 10 year old girls pointing and laughing.

Who wants to race singlespeeds?

No comments: