Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

24 February 2008

Have you ever listened to Real Rap Music ?

That is correct, biotches. Respect to the old school...Big Daddy Kane. Yes, yesterday was Real Country, what? Do something. You like what you like, because you want to. I lik what I lik because Bob told me to...

And.Plus, now I gotta mention...public,public,Public Enemy, KRS1,Too Short, GrandMaster Flash, BizMarkie, DJ Quik (if you don't know, now you really know), Run DMC, Beastie Boys,De La Soul, Tribe Called Quest..there's more, but I'm done thinking about it. Look them up if you want, esp. DJ Quik.

Balance and Options? wow. Thanks, Bog.

I'm not really liking what passes for rap now. DJ Kid Koala is A-mazing, but is that a different subsect? I no longer am in the know. That's ok with me, those are all artists I lik, and now I've moved on to the really hip world of bikes. That's what gives me my real street cred. By the way, I don't wanna hear about your Tupac- he only had A good song, anyway. Biggie? He could flow, but whatevah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF? No Doug E. Fresh? Erik B. & Rakim? Sugar Hill gang? C'mon! ! ! ! ! !

reverend dick said...

Yeah, you're right. C'mon though? Please. There's also no Schooly D, no Slick Rick,no (early) Ice Cube, no Dr. Dre, no...

But no Eric B. & Rakim was bad. I apologize.