Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

12 November 2008

Wide Open Beaver


Moon, that is.

Yes Friends, tomorrow night, Thursday November the 13th, is the night of the Full Beaver Moon. Make of that what you will. The facts don't change or lie (unlike pesky beavers): you will attend a meeting of like minded boozy riders to meet at the usual spot by the yellow water tanker at the end of Parker Flats Cutoff at dark time -ish for a ramble through the country side unaided by lights or good sense. If you don't like the idea, I am sorry to say: "You are wrong. You actually do like the idea."

So get thee to the meeting place or else...

uh, don't, I guess. But you SUCK if you skip yet another of your limited chances to do this, and I am considering publishing your personal info including photos and addresses on the interwebs. I'm even considering making up some shi_.


*Kurt Vonnegut wrote a book about it: Breakfast of Champions. It is good and funny.

5 comments:

Little_Jewford said...

well, I'll be in Denver but I will raise a whiskey in honor of the ride

I guess I still suck though

grommet said...

I'll wear my beaver hat in honor of the ride.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the moon is full around my parts as well...

Anonymous said...

LJ- not if you ride there.

grommet- you wear your hat, brother.

rik the __ick? yes, I guess the moon is full around your parts (which makes me snicker), but it's too overgrown around your parts to ride by the light of it...come down here and ride under the moonlight where it is wide open.

Lord Hayden said...

See you around moon o' clock