Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

03 February 2013

my ___ is playing tricks on me

“With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know.” 

Hunter S. Thompson,  "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" 


 My knee is troubling me. Seem like I turned a certain corner on the trail of Life and now I have issues. MCL is a bitch, but it could be worse. Supposedly injuries to this ligament respond well without surgery, and this is a level 1 (self diagnosis is my doc) at most. It really feels like a pre-injury. There is a clicking sensation and a small but sharp pain with some motion, like when I catch my foot walking and it tugs my lower leg out. I seem to be doing this a lot lately, though I figure you probably don't notice the times when there is no instability to light up. Anyhow, I have begun icing and will look into getting a brace tomorrow- which is key, because we are thinking of lighting it up on a biggish cross bike ride (remember those?) Tuesday...

I hope this finds you well, or at least good looking.