Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

08 November 2012

temet nosce

I received the following in an email from a valued colleague (and, for the record, my Spirit Animal is The Next Big Thing):

"Howdy, 

had a dream which featured yourself in the guise of world class cyclist and alpine climber who went by the moniker Redondo Adriano. (I made sure to write it down as soon as I woke up) 

you had a fondness for simple, but well-made sport coats, and at one point in the wandering narrative, were recovering a pair of what I can only 
describe as a pair of plaid slip-on dress/casual shoes from a mannequin in museum display. (dedicated to one of your many outrageous exploits.) 

not sure what your spirit animal is, but..."

1 comment:

Juancho said...

I would send a friend a dollar if they wrote something that cool about me.