Meet Your Maker
Santa Cruz County
Friday, September 14th through Sunday the 16th
Indian Summer is upon us, and there is no better time to come and visit Santa Cruz county and ride the roads and trails that make this place the cycling destination that it is. We’ll be staying at Camp Loma, high in the Santa Cruz Mountains, right in the thick of the best road and trail riding in the area.
$70 per person includes:
· Camping Friday and Saturday night at Camp Loma, 29650 Highland Drive. We will have use of the camp during the day on Sunday.
· Pancake breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
· Swimming in the on-site, creek fed swimming pool.
· The camp has showers, a kitchen, and a fire pit amphitheater for your ghost story telling pleasure.
· Road and Mountain bike rides planned for Saturday and Sunday. Let us show you our favorite local rides.
Brought to you by Hunter Cycles, Frances Cycles, and Black Cat Bicycles.
Free beer provided by Santa Cruz Aleworks
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org