Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

31 July 2010

I really wanna curl your hair

I don't know about you, but I been riding. Feeling good. Yesterday I put the road tires (37mm Panaracer Paselas with the gumwall) on the cross bike and rode that. I rode up to that one spot but was denied access, so I took some screamingly fast swoopy descents and then climbed up another way.

Man, I forgot how much railing one can do. Aside from finally (maybe) allaying my flat curse- the one under which I have labored silently these past several months (seriously, like every other ride at least one flat, sometimes multiples)- the roundy roundness just offers so much lean. I love the roads again!

Especially when they lead to a trail. Lots of ups and downs, because I especially love that.


image courtesy of Golden Age Comic Book Stories


Wood fenders?

I know, I also dislike the flat ones which do little to avoid a gritty spray out the sides. MK Fenders has sweeet formed wood fenders that look like they work...

If any of y'all feel the need for a detailed review, you are welcome to purchase some (unadorned, thanks- I like neutral) and have them sent to me for a full inspection. That way you know if you really want them.



Hey! who lives in Portland and has some size 10 Dromarti cycling shoes they aren't wearing? Send them too.

No comments: