Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

14 January 2008

Slack jawed observations




You lik bikes? I lik bikes a lot. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I ramble the interwebnet backcountry trails looking for pretty pictures of them. Here are some:




This next one is from one of my favorite websites, The Sartorialist...check links.


But the pictures I really had in mind for today are these, from the Wheelgirl blog...

It's a multi-tool with an integrated spare derailleur hangeur ! Brilliant! I know now what I need to be truly happy. Once I get this one more thing- but look! look at how useful and clever...Wheels Manufacturing are some quality folks, with their lightweight bolt kits and their tools and all. Though the show should stay in Vegas, imho.
Speaking of useful and clever, check out Wheelgirl's blog. She's way smarter and more useful than me. (I woulda found that tool at Interbike, but I chose to remain in the comfort of my hotel bathroom that day.)


And finally: If you talk to me, just say what you mean. Don't tell me I'm one of your favorite people and I'm so great, etc, etc. Because you are full of shi_. Maybe I'm just more comfortable being disparaged, but still...just sayin'.

1 comment:

Brett Svatek said...

re: Sartorialist-Lance Armstrong

In demeanor, stature, and appearance...or so it seems...good call rev-d.

Ol' Sport