Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

18 January 2008

BLOWFLY....XXX Rated

An ooooold school master. If you can, see the hole thing. And with respect. That man has been perverting people since the 1950's?!?

The first time I heard Clarence Reid, Boba Fet and I were nursing hangovers in some cafe in SF in mmmmaybe '95? So at about 8 am the considerate staff were BLASTING "I got to be free" at full volume. "I got to be free...Bitch, you don't own me...I got to be free, to do any mutha-_uckin thang I please..."and what really cemented it for me, say what you will:"...to _uck Idi Amin in the mouth all night long if I want to..."

So clearly, it's good stuff. I mentioned it to friend R_____ A_______, who's a musician, and he broke it all down for me. You can just go here, and hear. R_____ told me his friend, Neil, had a dream of Blowfly dancing with his middle fingers extended in a friendly gesture, so now I dance that way at weddings.At his for certain.

The alphabets of pussy? The Work is so... refined, it's impossible to be offended. Consider Blowfly's insights on family, to wit:"My show is a funky, perverted freak show for the whole family. So I'm happy we're about to do do our first all ages show- cuz the kids need to learn about real filth. Not that no-assed Paris Hilton who can't even buy off a judge or operate a movie camera while she's getting butt-_ucked." Indeed.

Looking forward to May 17th, when he's playing at Bottom of the Hill, in SF. Thinking about riding up via Hwy 35...who's with me?

And there's this, too:



1 comment:

grommet said...

I'm jealous. Count me in (in spirit) on May 17th. I need some of that!