Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

11 January 2008

my sswc 2008 asspirations..

Hey Ryan, that one's for you. Our zombie whale scenario is looking pretty good to me now.

So today there was no way to deny anymore that I didn't get on the bus for SSWC 2008. Dang. So my chances of official entry are dead like Laura Palmer. However, my chances of going and poaching the hell out of that course are dead like that shark-eating zombie up there! 2002 was a party like you read about, so now that it's near me again, welll....it's time to make friends with the bouncers. And, plus, I will be on incredible form at that point. I may even peak for it. My strategy last time was to keep everyone around me dangerously loaded, and it worked good. So I got that going for me...

Having said that, today was play-hookey-and-ride-the-fix-thru-hilly-limb-strewn-trail day. Which was nice. Told you, I will be on incredible form. I'm just like __________________ (insert name of your favorite pro) because I will be on:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just waiting for the next shark attack off our beautiful shores to be from a zombie shark. Surfers have a whole new problem. Luckily it moves 8 times slower and warns unlucky victims with a loud "BRAINS" call.