Next Full Moon

Sunday, May 3rd Full Flower Moon

17 October 2008

I wish I could articulate so good...

"I wanna be good. Really I do. It's harder when the other person's a porky republican lobbyist-lookin' asshole in a big-ass SUV without a spot of mud on it. There's so much contemptuous iconography involved, it's like being threatened by a comic book villain made of everything I think is wrong with the world." (italics mine)

-posted by chiggins, in a fit of truth, with regards to a run-in with a rude motorist.

It's so...apt. Thank you, chiggins.

And, now you must watch:



For real, you must watch these. Particularly if you enjoyed Horrible People. Yes, they're that good.

3 comments:

Hunter Cycles said...

stop wasting my time

li'l hateful said...

Get your dick out of your heart!

I always suspected Oates was the power.

reverend dick said...

hunter- you are your own waste of time

hateful-it's called the 80's, and it's going to be around forever..shikachipah, shickachipah.